Parents & Caregivers
If you’re a parent or caregiver of someone with autism or other disability, know this: depending on their guardianship, they may have the right to vote.
- Rob, Matt’s Dad
- Amanda, Jordan's Mom
The Arc Voting Guide
Our collaborator, the Arc, has produced this comprehensive guide to help you learn more about voting. The Arc is the nation’s largest community-based organization advocating for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
The Arc Voting Guide includes:
- Who can vote
- Where people can vote
- How to register to vote
- How to find out who and what you can vote on
- How to learn about candidates and issues
- How voting works on Election Day
- What to do if your voting rights are violated
- How you can help others vote
- Other helpful resources around voting
Register your interest
Join the movement to help raise awareness about the voting rights of people with autism and other neurodiversities.
Sign up to receive more information.